Family Promise Host Week February 20, 2022
Once again, we will not be housing guests at St. Theresa School. We will however be called upon to support those being housed in the apartments being leased by Family Promise.
Anyone can help.
No training needed!
Two easy ways to help:
- Sign up online for specific needs & meals by visiting: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0449aca92ea7f85-host17
- Bring any of the following items to your parish office on or before Feb 20
- Large packages of toilet paper (Please label “FOR FP”.)
- $20 Kwik Trip gift cards (Please place in sealed envelope labeled “FOR FP”)
- $20 Aldi gift cards (Please place in sealed envelope labeled “FOR FP”)
- $20 Walmart gift cards (Please place in sealed envelope labeled “FOR FP”)
- $20 Target gift cards (Please place in sealed envelope labeled “FOR FP”)
Your donation will help families get back on their feet and become financially independent.
Please click on the link below to catch a short video with our Waukesha County Director. Thank you.
We Can Always Use Your Help!
Even though Family Promise is not planning to shelter guests in our member churches for the foreseeable future, we still need funding to help our graduates stay in their homes. Please consider helping out with a donation to Family Promise. You can donate through the weekend collection basket, or visit the Family Promise website below and click on "donate." Thank you.
Please click on the link below for more information or to donate to Family Promise!
Additional Family Promise Information:
Coordinators: Linda Klingler, [email protected] 262-495-4999
and Mike Jaehn, [email protected] 262-594-2628