The Spirit is alive at St. Theresa's!
Welcome to St. Theresa's Church as we celebrate the gift of the Holy Spirit this weekend! As a result of evolving guidance from the Archdiocese, the following adjustments will be made:
- For your convenience, all of our entrances will be open.
- The wearing of face coverings is optional.
- Designated seating for those who prefer social distancing will be available.
- Ushers will resume the use of the collection basket during the Offertory. (We are always in need of new volunteers. Please consider offering your service to our Church as an usher.)
- The broadcast of Mass on FM 87.9 will continue for the time being.
We are excited to announce these changes as we continue to provide a safe and welcoming worship space. Thank you in advance for your patience as we adapt to changing circumstances.
St Theresa Drive-Thru Fish Fry!
THANK YOU to all of the customers of St. Theresa's Drive Through Fish Fries! We served 2,891 dinners this year, more than a thousand more than any of the last 5 years!! We made the necessary adjustments through the efforts of about 40 volunteers who safely took turns working within CDC and Archdiocesan guidelines to make this fundraiser an incredible success. Come on back in September, and please consider joining our crew by signing up on your Time and Talent form!
Next Fish Fry: Friday, September 10, 2021, 4:30-7:00 PM!
Saturday, 4:30 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM
Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 AM
- Fr. Loyola Amalraj, Pastor
- Deacon Anton Nickolai, Deacon
- Renee Hitt, Adult Formation and Parish Life Coordinator
- Melodie Haddon, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Judy Hernke, Parish Secretary
- Sheryl Miller, Parish Bookkeeper
- Laurie Tanel, Christian Formation Coordinator, K-6
- Pamela Feltes, Christian Formation Coordinator 7-11