It’s that time of year again...BEETS!!
Last year we had a great turnout of helpers to process our delicious pickled beets. It really made the job much easier, THANK YOU AGAIN!
This year we are looking for helpers to prep the jars (dates to be determined) and process beets September 11th through 13th. We are flexible with times and dates, hopefully we can find a spot that works for you!
If you’re interested, please feel free to text or call Chris Waschow, Beet Coordinator, at 262-470-2497 with your desired availability. Remember many hands make work light.
- Fr. Jordan Berghouse, Administrator
- Deacon Rob Mitchell, Pastoral Coordinator
- Renee Hitt, Adult Formation and Parish Life Coordinator
- Mary Kravchuk, Faith Formation Coordinator (K-6)
- Nancy Boerger, Faith Formation Coordinator (7-12)
- Judy Hernke, Parish Secretary
- Courtney Malloy, Bookkeeper
- Kevin Huckstep, Maintenance
Mass Times and Reconciliation
Saturday, 4:30 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM
Saturday's: 3:45 to 4:15 PM
Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00 AM