The groundbreaking for our new Fellowship Hall took place last Saturday, July 10! We had a great turnout at both the Mass and the ceremony. Fr. Loyola said a prayer and blessed the land. Fr. Loyola, Deacon Anton, and members of the Building Planning Committee, along with some members of the next generation of St. Theresa’s Parish, did the ceremonial groundbreaking with gold shovels to begin the construction. Thank you to all who attended and support the Together We Build Campaign for our Fellowship Hall. See the photo tab to view more pictures!
The Spirit is alive at St. Theresa's!
Welcome to St. Theresa's Church as we celebrate the gift of the Holy Spirit this weekend! As a result of evolving guidance from the Archdiocese, the following adjustments will be made:
- For your convenience, all of our entrances will be open.
- The wearing of face coverings is optional.
- Designated seating for those who prefer social distancing will be available.
- Ushers will resume the use of the collection basket during the Offertory. (We are always in need of new volunteers. Please consider offering your service to our Church as an usher.)
- The broadcast of Mass on FM 87.9 will continue for the time being.
We are excited to announce these changes as we continue to provide a safe and welcoming worship space. Thank you in advance for your patience as we adapt to changing circumstances.
Saturday, 4:30 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM
Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 AM
Monday through Thursday, 8am to 3:30pm.
Office Closed Friday.